- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Combine the almondmeal, oatmeal, bakkingpowder, pumpkinseeds, parmesan cheese, turmeric, nigella, salt and pepper.
- Pat dry the grated carrots.
- Add eggs, milk and carrot to the almond-cheese mixture and combine thoroughly.
- Divide the mixture between the muffin tins and bake in the oven until goldenbrown in approx. 20 minutes.
Chicory salad with pear and pomegranate
- Add all the dressing ingredients in a bowl and mix.
- Pour the dressing over the chopped chicory and pear, toss and garnisch with poemgranateseeds.