- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Blend all ingrediënts, except red onion, into a paste in a foodprocessor. Fold in the red onion, these will give the burgers a bite.
- Roll the lentil mixture into balls and flatten them on the parchment paper on baking tray. This way they will stay nice and round. Bake in the oven for approx. 20 minutes until done, turn once.
Herb (Greek) Yoghurt sauce
Mix all ingredients untill a thick sauce consitency is achieved.
- To make the dressing, combine all "dressing-ingredients" in tall meassuringcup and blend using an immersion blender.
- Toss the chopped mango, cucumber and corianderleafs in a bowl and add the dressing.
- Top with a sprinkle of peanuts before serving.
Brown rice with peas and coriander
- Cook the rice and peas accordingly.
- Mix the rice, peas and coriander, some soysauce can be added.