- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Bring water to a boil, add in the lentils and cook for 25-30 minutes until done (or use precooked canned lentils).
- Meanwhile fry the onion and garlic in some oil.
- With an immersion blender or in a foodprocessor blend the onion, lentils and oatmeal until fine, not quite smooth. Stir in egg, minced meat, ketchup, herbs and spices, salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture into a small caketin and smoothout the top. Brush with 3 tablespoons of ketchup and bake in the oven for 35-45 minutes.
- Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing.
Also delicious the next day for lunch with a tomatosalad with basil, red onion and some leftover beetsalad.
- To create the dressing, combine flaxseedoil, maple syrup, balsamic vinegar and garlic.
- Mix redcabbage, onion and beets in a bowl, add the dressing on top and stir carefully. Garnish with some sesame seeds.
Brussels sprouts stirfry with mushrooms and hazelnuts
- Blancher the brussels sprouts in boiling water.
- Stirfry the brussels sprouts in oil, after 5 minutes add in the mushrooms.
- Stir in the springonion, parsley, salt and pepper, when the brussels sprouts are al dente add in the hazelnuts. Serve with the lentil-meatloaf and redcabbage beetsalad.